Monday, July 2, 2012

Despite the Improbability



Do you still want to go to Turkana?
Now more than ever, with me perhaps?
Do you still think I have a nice smile?
That I am crazy?



Do you still think I am good at romancing?
That I should be a romance coach?
That I should help people get love or laid?
Because I am a master seducer!

Do you still love them, the letters?
Do I still get your heart-racing?
Do you still think I am a genius?
Would they still mush-you-out?



Would you still find it such a lovely thing, the surprise tea?
Would it still be utterly sweet?
Would you still be speechless?



Am I still your lovie?
Am I still your friend?
Am I just a “Msichana” to you now?

Will we have a next time?
So we can take more blurry photos?
So we can call the “Motorbyke” guy from the gorge?
My photography… is it still absolutely gorgeous? Wow still?

Is the waterfall still spectacular? 
Should we publish how you and I were lost in the woods
and how Spectacular it was to find the waterfall?
Was ours the shortest story ever told?




No comments:

Post a Comment