Thursday, August 9, 2012

I AM YOU




I look at you and I want to cry

I look at you and I want to embrace you


I look at you and I wonder why

I look at you and I wonder how

I look at you...And it's me I see.


I see you and I shudder

I see you and my mind is in a fit

I see you and I want to hurt you

I see you..and I hate that I like what I see

I see you, and it's me I see.


I think of you and my heart aches

I think of you, and tears overpower me

I think of you and my strength fails me

I think of you and I want to die

I think of you...And it's me I see.


I don't cry much but I cry over you

I think much...

It's you I'm thinking about

I love much, but I never love you

I care much, but I don't care for you.

I laugh much, but I don't laugh with you.

I wish to embrace you though, but I can't.

What I don't understand is my hate for you

Yet...I AM YOU.

By Gatavi

No comments:

Post a Comment