Sunday, January 9, 2011

For what it's worth



I have a crush (Is it still called that long after 12 months)

That will not go away

Feels like I’m in too deep

Have I lost my mind?

I just like talking to you

I like you

That is what it is.


I don’t know how it started

Or when it did

I just know I can’t sleep

I can’t eat anymore

Waiting for love to walk through the door

I wish I didn’t miss you anymore

It is how its is.


What you don’t understand is that

I would catch a grenade for you

Throw my hand on a blade for you

I’d jump in front of a train for you

I would do anything for you

Yes I would die for you baibe

Yet I don’t know why

I would go through all this pain for you

It just is what it is.


There were days I thought I wouldn’t survive

If I didn’t hear your voice

Without that kiss

And it’s been a long time coming

But when it does

I will be here with arms wide open

I’m too in love to let go

And if I don’t try then I’ll never know

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be this hard

Now I’m running in circles

Going to the start

It is what it is.


When you feel like you are stuck in reverse

Like you

Lights will guide you home

Back to me

And I will be there to love you

Each and every night

And I will try to fix you.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sweet. Somebody is in love

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) me is feeling a little Cold play-ish in the end...beeeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savvy, maybe. Just maybe :)

    Nyambura, you feel right my dear :) I was beyond inspired LOL.

    ReplyDelete