Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our motorcycle diaries


Now that it's no longer awkward and

Though I haven’t the slightest clue

There is something I would like to do

Surprise you.


I want to give you a random call

After being silent all summer long

Ask you to a ball

Read drinks and football

At a local mall…

Catch up on the latest of Al gore

Pretend not to have an agenda at all

While I quietly scheme a plot

To steal a motorbike

And get you to come with me on a boat

On a tour, of a small crater lake

Then hike to the mountaintop

To catch the best view at sunset

Pop a bottle of chardonnay white

And just celebrate


Naivasha is a place of magic

Humming to nature’s music

Appealing to the artistic

Peaceful on the hammock

Everything is frolicsome

Encourages me to party some


There Paula (Kahumbu) got engaged

I was humbled

Martin got martini-ed

Grace disgraced and

We will be healed.


Come with me to Naivasha

wait for it... on a motorbike?

Was it not you who wanted to know if I ride...

Am I right?

2 comments:

  1. don't dare someone who has a thing for Harleys & leather ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say there are over 700 ways to say "Yes" in Japanese, do you really have a choice? :)xx

    ReplyDelete