Monday, January 3, 2011

What I should have said

Lets make our motorcycle diaries...

Is what I should have said,
But I never told you I just held it in,

You were in my dreams...

I will have breakfast with you at the Chalet...

Now I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you -
Even after that melt-down

Come to Naivasha with me?

I bought you a gift.

You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I am around you

Watch the most beautiful sunset with me...

Yes I will have coffee with you...

I miss your blue eyes
Every time I close mine

It came from nowhere...

You are right we all do...

We all fall short of glory
Lost in ourself

I am scared...

I hate that you put me in this position...

I am not sorry...

At least now I know...

I will never forget
I will never regret
One day maybe we'll meet again
Closer to the edge.


Courtesy of Meme's Playlist ;)

3 comments:

  1. Loooove the pic and floored by the words "...We all fall short of glory, lost in our self...i will never forget, i will never regret, one day maybe we'll meet again, closer to the edge..." sweeeeeeet!

    PS: 30 seconds to mars is an awesome band...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only, they are so intense I sometimes have to clutch onto my sides to stop my riotous heart from breaking out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 30STM! Closer to the edge is my best song right now: I even used it here

    ReplyDelete